Upgrading to Everything bundle

Home Forums Support Forum Upgrading to Everything bundle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TimePilot
    Participant

I purchased the Pro PVP guide and then noticed that I would rather have the Everything bundle. I did not see this bundle option until I was already logged in and paid. Is this possible for me considering I just purchased today?

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

Yes, just make sure you are logged in and order the the EVERYTHING Bundle, then I will refund your first order.

Thanks for supporting the guides!

Wringle
    Participant

I would like to join this upgrade path also.. i will order the everything package and would ask for a refund on prior purchase. I need all the help i can get .. Future packages are included or not with in the everything package.

Thanks

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

Hey Wringle, future guides are not included in the Everything bundle. I wish I could do that but since many if not most customers eventually end up with the Everything Bundle, I would end up working for free.

If you would like to upgrade I can prorate it for you and send you a custom link to upgrade. That’s easier than getting a refund and starting over.

Just email me at Abbadon@eveproguides.com

Xatinni
    Participant

Awesome guides, defiantly worth the investment. I’ve recently purchased the frigate pro guide and the wolf guide and would also like to upgrade prorate to everything if available.

Many thanks Xat

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

Happy to hear you are enjoying the guides. Be sure to help spread the word.

I created a custom upgrade link for you and emailed it to your email address.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Abbadon21

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.