UI Set-up Guide

Home Forums Feature and Guide Requests UI Set-up Guide

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ginger_beast
    Participant

Hey Abbadon,

I am a new player that was recommended by a guy that has been using your Pro-Guides for a while. He suggested I figure out what I want to do and then use your guides to train to that specifically to save time. I am using several of your guides, but I notice that your set-up is not the standard layout that a new player starts with. I have tried going into the settings and changing mine to mirror yours, but there have been lots of changes since you made some of these videos so many of the options are no longer in the same place, and many new options exist. I think a guide showing people how to most efficiently set up stuff, from your overview settings to the placement of your windows, would REALLY help a lot.

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

I did one a very long time ago (4 years?) but that wouldn’t be the same now, so I will do another one for you tonight or tomorrow.

ginger_beast
    Participant

Thanks for the video. It was very helpful indeed. Some of the little things that you probably don’t even think about are some of the most helpful. Like putting the drones in folders. I didn’t even know I could do that.

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

You’re right, I completely forget about of the small things I do automatically. I hope you will continue to point them out to me so that I can give them attention in the future.

Thanks for the request. Some times I struggle to find something to create a video about, so it’s great to have someone ask for something and give me an idea.

Miles5586
    Participant

How could I get a copy of the UI setup video? was this a part of a guide package?

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

The UI / HUD Setup guides are here: http://www.eveproguides.com/?s=hud

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.