How do I access the guides after Purchasing?

Home Forums Support Forum How do I access the guides after Purchasing?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abbadon21
    Keymaster

After your purchase you should be sent to a Registration Page where you can create an account for the website. Once complete the website will send you a email with a randomly generated password.

If you did not get a chance to register or did not receive the password, first check you inbox and junk folders for emails from the website. There is a link in the email you get after purchase that will take you to the registration page and often times the mails end up in junk folders.

Now, click the “Log In” link at the top of the webpage if you are not already logged in and then login.

The first page you see should have all of the guides listed. Simply click the guide you purchased or would like to see and then all the videos and other contents will be on the next page you see.

If you do not see the Guides on the page you are on, click the “Members Area” link. If you are logged in you will see the page with all the guides listed.

DO NOT try to access the guides by clicking the links on the side of the webpage, or from the drop down “PRO Guides” menu. Those links are to purchase the guides and will ask you to pay again.

If you still have any trouble at all, email me at: Abbadon(at symbol)eveproguides.com

I usually answer emails within 30 minutes if I am not sleeping.

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

This video shows how to get to the guides after purchase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WdiraEw5HI

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.