Finding Fights when nobody wants to fight you.

Home Forums Solo PVP Forum Finding Fights when nobody wants to fight you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BeardedSquirrel
    Participant

I am having a “REALY” hard time finding fights. Most of the time, unless I can be a threat to miners/ratters most people won’t want anything to do with me. Not able to kill procures, VNI’s, and Gilas everyone either docs up or ignores me. On the occasion I can drum up content, every one over forms with assault frigs and destroyers. Almost never interceptors. I’ve been trying anti interceptor and fly for hours until boardum gets the best of me and I take on dumb fights. People know I am trying to kite and separate. They also know I can’t hurt them otherwise. I’ve popped mining cans, cynos, and even camped ratting sites to deny isk. What should I do?

I’ve mostly roamed Hord/Skill yourself space. Maybe the geography of where I’m at is bad for this as they know and love the kiting game.

I don’t want a refund but can’t figure out what to do to make this worth it. I just finished getting the Taranus into near perfect skills and want to make it work. I’m beating my head on the wall.

PS I am looking into flying the retribution which is really strong right now and is a threat across the board. Would it be better to pursue this instead?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.