Any Quick Tips Stabber Vrs T3 Destroyer

Home Forums Solo PVP Forum Any Quick Tips Stabber Vrs T3 Destroyer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tango88
    Participant

So I have been trying out solo pvp with a stabber using your fit and also a microwarp fit. So far I have had one successful fight, frigate blob vrs me which was awesome.

When I come across small frigate/destroyer blobs I know what I might have a chance against and what to leave, except when it comes to T3 destroyers.

I just get owned. They seem to fly faster or shoot further than I can can anticipate, Can a stabber take these on?

Phrynohyas
    Participant

That said I have tried Stabber vs t3d on the test server. With some luck one can scram/web a t3d and neut it down, making it either run or die. With some luck it is also possible to jam it with jam drones.

Double-web+scram Rupture easily kills close-range t3d but dies in flames in fight against a kiting one (like arty Svipul)

Actually any t3d is a very dangerous ship that an probably kill Stabber without much efforts (or run from it if things go bad)

Abbadon21
    Keymaster

The new T3 Destroyers are very powerful. I’ve gotten to the point where I look at them as fast Cruisers because they have almost as much HP and DPS as a Cruiser.

You may be able to kill a T3 Destroyer 1vs1 with a T1 Stabber but I wouldn’t take on more than 1 at a time.

Like Phrynohyas said getting good webs and scrams on them so you can track is a great way to go.

Phrynohyas
    Participant

You could go a different way – train Svipul and fly it like a Stabber. Actually tips from the Stabber guide scale to Svipul too, except that you have no drones. It is more than a capable ship, especially in small gangs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.